I normally don't do things like this, but since I was a kid who always (well, almost always) followed the rules and my middle school English teacher tagged me to do this, I feel some sort of responsibility to do it. I am going to break the rules a little bit, though, and not tag anyone else.
1. I am not a vegetarian yet, but I am finding myself cooking more veggie meals and ordering the all veggie options from a menu if there's a choice. It usually sounds the yummiest.
2. I don't talk a lot, so sometimes people think I'm being judgmental and aloof when I really just don't have a lot to say.
3. I was called opinionated last week and it surprised me, but I guess I am getting more opinionated as I age. :)
4. Since I grew up in Texas, I should speak Spanish, but I don't. I took German in high school and college because I wanted to be different, but have forgotten all that. I can speak Korean conversationally and enough Chinese to take a cab and get what I need at the market.
5. I was a single issue voter for the past few elections, but now I've realized that even those single issues aren't as black and white as they seem.
6. I really want to live in a place that has four distinct seasons again. I miss cool and cold weather a lot.