Recently, I've come across some more links to share in the same spirit:
- You can buy boots for a kid in North Korea for only $5 here.
- You can check out the rating of stores you might shop at here to see if they are a company that actively prevents exploitation of workers.
- You can check out the social and environmental responsibility of companies and brands here.
- The Preemptive Love Coalition has unique shoes made in Iraq and t-shirts that help fund needed heart surgeries for kids in Iraq.
- Better World Books is where I buy my books now. They're a certified B corporation. Find more companies like them here.