Friday, February 3

rocking chair


Colin found this rocking chair with a "free" sign on it a few weeks ago.  I bought foam at a fabric store and sewed a cover for it.  Making space for baby has required some creative problem solving since we decided not to move out of our one bedroom apartment for now, so the fact that we have space for an extra piece of furniture is a small miracle!  (We will hopefully move after a few months so baby can have his or her own room.)  

Today I'm feeling like baby could come at any time.  I took a 3 mile walk, got some laminating done for Montessori baby mobiles I'm making (will post soon!) and I'm about to go ship off an etsy order and then make some cookie dough to have ready to take to the nurses station at the hospital when we go!  Exciting times. 

No comments: