Wednesday, October 31

Happy Halloween!

We visited a pumpkin patch with my mama group and their families before Halloween.


 It was Colin's idea to dress as farmers and have Mavry be the sunflower that we grew. I had fun making her first Halloween costume.  I wanted her to wear a green onesie with leaves, but I somehow lost the green onesie. 

 The cowgirl boots are courtesy of Aunt Laura.  Mavry got them on her visit to Texas in August.  


 These pictures on the horse make me laugh!  It looks like she's hamming it up a little for the camera.  I wouldn't put it past her.


 After we visited the pumpkin patch, we went to our church's Fall Festival.  Mavry was worn out and not much into smiling at this point. 


They had a photo booth set up to take pictures.  This last one reminds me of one of those old timey photos where you aren't allowed to move or smile.  Ha!  I love the stoic face.  Have you seen the picture floating around the net of the little girl as Frida Kahlo?  Mavry looks about as excited as that girl in this pic.

For Halloween tonight, we stayed home and had chicken turnovers with a normal bedtime for the baby girl, so I'm glad we have a few shots from a week ago to show off our little sunflower! 

No comments: