Saturday, December 29

Holiday Link Fun

It's a little late for this link, but it might still be fun. Mix your own holiday music tracks here.

My sister's house is just down the street from a yard that is famous for the inflatable holiday yard decorations (for every holiday, not just Christmas). So, I got a kick out of looking at the photos I saw on this link on blogger's blogs of note yesterday.

I'm excited that My Dear Aquaintance (A Happy New Year) by Regina Spektor is a free single on itunes this week.

One of my Christmas gifts, inspired by Advent Conspiracy was from this catalog. I have become the hard-to-buy-for person because I can't carry a lot of stuff around with me. I don't mind being difficult in this way and would be happy if we could turn all of our Christmas giving into giving to others instead of to each other because we have so much!

This isn't actually a holiday link, but check out this fun origami done with money.

No comments: