Sunday, July 31

the birthday post.

For my birthday, Colin planned a fun afternoon at the Fullerton Arboretum and then a cookout at a nearby park.

He worked really hard the night before getting veggies and chicken marinated for skewers.

And he even made me a chocolate cake! I was very impressed.

The Fullerton Arboretum is really great - it's like a mini Huntington Gardens that's much closer to our house (and it operates by donations at the gate, so it's much cheaper).


Colin thought this huge plant was picture worthy.


I really enjoyed having a little gathering of friends together and was very impressed by Colin's effort to get all the food together! He made loads and we had leftovers for a while.

My friend Sinae posted some more pics on Facebook, and hers are much more beautiful, so you should check those out too.

No comments: