Wednesday, September 26

A Photo Book

I've been turning books in at the library the day after they're due (before the library opens, trying to get one extra night to finish them), calling in for an extension on my traffic ticket (the speed limit on our street is 25, which it turns out is slower than you would think), and doing projects at the last minute. 
This is one of them. 
I just finished this little book that I got as a free offer a few months ago, but tonight was the last night.  I actually had an hour and a half to spare before the offer expired once I finished!  Here's the result - not as lovely or descriptive as it could have been, but still a wonderful chance to look back on Mavry's almost 8 months of life outside the womb.

Click here to view this photo book larger
Create your own personalized photo books at Shutterfly.com.

No comments: