Sunday, April 2

rearranging

I might be going through an early mid-life crisis or something. I didn't feel the need to rearrange my room at all last semester, and even at the beginning of this semester, when others were rearranging their rooms, I thought I had mine in the best arrangement. But, in the past three weeks, I've rearranged my room at least three times. This weekend, though, I made a major move. I moved my massive wardrobe by myself. I just did it in the middle of the day on Saturday an hour or two before I had to be somewhere else. It was a mistake. My shoulder is hurting and I think the old arrangement really was the best, but I'm certainly not going to empty that thing and move it again.

I really should paint my room, because the walls are dirty in spots. When I try to wipe it clean, the paint actually comes off. But, if I were to get it painted, I'd have to move furniture again, and I don't want to do that. I don't know how much longer I'll be in this room, so I don't want to invest too much time or money into it.

The good thing about moving things around in my room often is it keeps the dust bunnies to a minimum. I have to clean the floor and reorganize every time I move something, so my place is pretty clean except for the one pile of stuff that has yet to find a drawer.

The bad thing about moving is that I didn't get any language study done over the weekend, but I do have tonight free, so I'm gonna try to get caught up! Yea for Mondays, my one free night!

No comments: