Wednesday, December 14

Thanksgiving

Even though it's been a peaceful holiday season since I didn't do the craft fair this year and I also don't have a daily job to go to, I haven't been posting! Not really sure why.

So, you can go to my sister's blog to see a little of what our Thanksgiving was like. Except for the crazy airport security lines for us in Orange County and in Austin, it was great. I would have liked to see more of my Austin friends, but when we don't make it there very often, family wins out.

I took a few little videos on the zumi and made a quick collection to show how cute my nephews (and my husband) are. Curtis was cracking me up with how he wanted people to tickle and play with him and Wesley holding Curtis' hand on the walk down to the lake was extra cute.

No comments: