Friday, April 2

collaborative wedding

We loved our wedding and we got a lot of help from friends and family to pull it off because a lot of people stayed on site with us. The parts people contributed made it an even better wedding.

I'm guessing most of my readers aren't planning a wedding right now, but I love this post about friends of the bride and groom contributing to the planning process. I love how they approach the process by asking their friends for input and talking about the goals for their wedding.

More often than not, I tend to approach things on my own, either thinking that it's too difficult or too imposing to ask others to contribute, but I think it makes for a wonderful community process when people can come together to plan and pull something like a wedding (or even just a dinner) off.

No comments: