Thursday, January 25

changes

I made a few changes to the template, mostly because I wanted to see what I could do with the new version of blogger that I changed over to a few months ago. I liked the star template that I had before a lot, though.

I have gone through a lot of my old posts to give them labels. Now if you want to see other posts that talk about the same thing, you can click on the label at the bottom of the post. If you want to see all the ones with pictures, you can click on the "pictures" label on the right sidebar.

I talked to my mom on the phone the other day and she commented on how she likes that I'm posting so much, then asked why I don't post this much all the time. The main reason is that I have a lot more time and fast, easy internet access where I am right now and for one more week. Other reasons include the fact that I really don't have that much to say (that hasn't actually changed, I'm just manufacturing more stuff to talk about since I have the time) and I don't want to post totally useless stuff here, even though my mom would like just about anything I put up as long as it was some form of communication.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Lela, being a mom and a Nana,I totally agree. We don't care what you post we just like to see anything that might be going on in your part of the world. Keep them coming! Barbara