Tuesday, January 9

Korea, the land of internet

I arrived in Korea this afternoon and am now at my host home (a Korean family that has a newly married daughter they want me to speak English with) and have been using the internet for the past two or more hours, cleaning out my inboxes, updating my podcasts, checking out people's blogs, etc. It's amazing what you can get done when you don't have to wait 30 minutes for your inbox to load and then your messages actually go through!


I have a lot I want to post, but I'll start with some pictures from the last weeks of school.

Graduation, with Mee Yeon.

Lunch with some students at my new apartment.

The morning after a beautiful, long awaited snow. A few days after we gave our last final.

The reason why everything in my apartment will have a coating of black dust on it when I get home: coal used for heating.

No comments: